Monday, March 22, 2010

Easter Egg Hunt

The husband have decided that we will visit Rome over the Good Friday / Easter weekend. His rationale is simple: If we were to visit one of the most significant religious monument during a significant religious festival, we are excused from Church for 1 year!

Hahaha... er.. ok love. Whatever you say

And so, we are going to Rome. I will spend the next few days researching on where to go, what to eat and where to stay.. so if you have ideas, recommendations and suggestions - please send them my way.

I don't think I have a lot of time researching as I am deeply engrossed in this book which I am currently reading... "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo"

JO - If you are reading, YOU HAVE GOTTA READ THIS BOOK IN YOUR DAILY TRIP TO BORDERS!!! It is amazing!


Sistine Chapel - Here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment