Wednesday, November 25, 2009

3 Ladies & a Baby

24 November - Cloudy

I went over to Lausanne in the afternoon for 2 reasons:
- Submission of Rental Application
- Crepe & Kopi with Sandi, Elsie & baby

some weeks ago, Jem & I visited a 73m2 apartment in Rue Louis De Savoie (on the street we currently live on) and fell in love with the place. The current tenant is Albert Meyer (coincidentally is also the HR Director at EPFL!). He will be moving to the apartment next door and Jem decided to bribe him with my cooking (shd we get the apt) in exchange for a recommendation letter from him!!

So armed with a recommendation letter from Albert, I made my way to the real estate agency armed with the completed form and all other important documentations.. and VOILA! We are in the queue! Now we need to wait for about a week before we get an answer.

Elsie, Sandi and I decided to meet for Crepes and Kopi in Lausanne Old Town but alas, it was closed till 4.30pm. We went somewhere else and I had a great time being out with the ladies... we exchange stories and loads of plans for the next few weeks from snowboarding to apartment viewing to potluck party! Can't wait...



(L-R: Sandi, mua, Elsie and Baby)

No comments:

Post a Comment