Monday, November 23, 2009

Why this blog....

Background: Jem (aka the husband) got a job here as Scientific Collaborator at EPFL and my employer is kind enough to hire me on project basis (for about 8 months) in a year to work on golf events back in SEA...


Objectives: This blog aims to keep everyone up to date with our daily lives in Vaud, Switzerland. This will saves on phone bills and do away with the time difference. This blog will have a lot of nonsensical and unnecessary details like what we ate for lunch, how much we spent on cappuccino, what we currently weigh and bowel movements...

Basic Details:
Location: Morges, Switzerland
Dwelling: A 30m2 Fully Furnished Studio Apartment
Time Difference: 7 hours behind Singapore (GMT +1)


Disclaimer:
Anyone who knows me will tell you that I am hopeless with blogs for the following reasons:

(a) I blog whenever I am free and in the mood. I have a tendency to do it consistently for a month or two and stop for a year or two...

(b) I dunno how to make my blog look pretty. I use the standard template and my biggest achievement in blogging is posting photos

(c) This blog is not meant to attract followers and I do not re read my post leading to double spaces, grammatical and spelling errors and at times incomplete sentences..

No comments:

Post a Comment