Sunday, November 29, 2009

Happy Sunday

I have a love & hate relationships with Sunday.

We love it cos it is a day of rest and we get time to ourselves. Hate it cos tomorrow is a Monday.. But since I work from home anyway, it doesn't bother me as much as it's used to.

The husband made breakfast of Bagels, cream cheese, bacon and mushrooms (while I was still in bed). What a life!! Breakfast was yummy.. we then spend a few hours reading and doing work.

I made Mee hoon kueh for lunch today. It was a real experiment as there are soo many flours in the supermarket and most of them have a picture of a bread or cake on it! I just want plain flour and had no idea which to buy. I finally settle on one that says FARINA BLANCA. The packaging is white and has no picture on it...


LUNCH!

We decided to go for a ride before our dinner date in Lausanne. IT WAS COLD!!!!! I was in t-shirt, wind cheater and long tights... and still my fingers were frozen! I need gloves and a much thicker jacket for my next ride!


The nice scenery.... not quite your airport runway!


Mr Superman... Feeling a lot warmer than his run!


Me.. frozen with time...

We went our to Sandi's and Kheng Cher's place for a potluck dinner and we brought spring onion pancake that turn out to be gross! hahaha.. sorry guys!

Thank god the dumplings (made by Sandi), black Hokkien Mee (by Kheng Cher) and Chicken Curry (by Li Quan) were all yummylicious!


LiQuan and Zhi Xing... Such a sweetheart!


(L-R: Sandi, Kheng Cher, Kui Thong, Zhi Xing, Li Quan, Joyce and Jem)


FOOD GLORIOUS FOOD!

What a way to spend the weekend..... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment