Monday, November 23, 2009

Rice Cooker.....

All of our items were shipped from Singapore to Zurich on Monday and the estimated arrival date is Thursday, 19 November.

I was soo excited the previous night I couldn't sleep. We ate Korean instant noodles the first day we arrived (because we are too tired to go to the supermarket and since it was cold, needed something soupy - PRONTO). For the next 2 days, we had various "western food" like roast chicken, roasted potatoes, pasta etc. So you can imagine my excitement at getting all my sauces, spices and RICE COOKER!

All our items are in 8 boxes! Bicycles took up 2 boxes and the rest were made up of clothes, food items, prima taste sauces, lee kum kee sauces, pillows, towels, etc etc.

I nearly wept as I unboxed my rice cooker. Rice at last.... YIPPEE!!!



Gosh... loads of boxes for just 2 person!



Jeremy's thoughts "Dear God, I hope my bikes gets lost in transit so that I can claim insurance & buy a new spanking bike, Amen!"


PS: I did try cooking "Carolina" rice using a pot. It was gross.... The rice was too starchy and didn't taste as good as the Thai Jasmine Rice back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment