Wednesday, November 25, 2009

So it's my birthday...

25 November - BEAUTIFUL!

The weather is gorgeous... Looks like a darn good day to run, cycle, or just laze in bed, which is exactly what I did.

Going through my birthday wishes, I felt old! Turning 30 means I am now in a new age group of 30 - 34 aka the older, more mature and more serious group! Eewww.. For the first time in a long time, I decided that today will be all about me. I have been working on my birthday since I was 19! So today is a special day..

Started by going out for some much needed Chinese food in Lausanne with Becky. We had:
- Fried Wanton
- Steamed Dumplings
- Bean sprouts
- Mongolian Chicken
- Sweet & Sour Pork

YUMMY!


THANKS FOR THE WONDERFUL CONVERSATION BECKY! I can still laugh when I think back about it...

After our 3 hour lunch, I decided to walk around Lausanne whilst waiting for Jem. Then we submitted our 2nd rental application for a 2 bedroom place in Morges that is just as awesome as Albert's place... I decided to take Jem to the Nespresso Cafe in Lausanne for some coffee...


This is a gorgeous cafe!


Jem and I had Ice Machiatto and Ice Cappuccino and free NESPRESSO chocolates to go with it!

After coffee, we walk around Lausanne and did the much needed shopping (in true Jem's style, I get to pick out my own presents! Thanks darling! I love my new H&M buy...


Purple is the new black!

After shopping for my own presents... we went back to Morges for a dinner of Pizza and Pasta... what a night. Today is a great day... Thanks love :)


Me and my La Cantina (tomato, mozarella, sausages and rucola leaves)



The Husband and his POT of pasta!

2 comments:

  1. The REAL present was in that Tee-shirt! :) *scientist-at-work*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Joyce! We miss you : ) Nice bag!

    ReplyDelete