Monday, November 23, 2009

The Flight...

Jem and I needed to take the cheapest 1-way flight (to save money) so we decided on Etihad Airways... about SGD 750 per person. You can obviously get cheaper return trip on KLM etc

When we told everyone we are taking Etihad - the first reaction were this:
- Huh?!?!
- What is that?!?
- Eti-wat?!?

I was based in the Middle East for 2 years and trust me - Etihad Airways has some seriously awesome planes... Here is what we like...

- Fantastic in-flight entertainment with Touch Screen capabilities!!!!!!!
Jem watched a total of 5 movies on board ranging from "I Love You Beth Cooper" to "The Proposal". For whatever reasons, he was into chick flicks on that flight...

- The EY flight was hardly ever full (due to the reaction from people) - which means I manage to get a row of 4 empty seats to myself for my much needed sleep!

- Food was actually edible.. Jeremy had a very yummy spinach-ricotta ravioli in tomato sauce.

- Good looking Air Stewards... (I don't fancy the stewardess for obvious reasons)
I think they are Lebanese... so they are tall, well built, great smile and very cute..

It was a fantastic flight and we are big fan of Etihad-huh?!?!-Airways...

No comments:

Post a Comment