Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Coop...

8 December - Grocery Shopping

Since I am now a taitai-cum-maid, I do grocery shopping almost every day. One of my favourite supermarket (besides god-sent-Asian-supermarket) is Coop... I have to secretly that all these photos to avoid being thrown out. Thank god Coop is relatively quiet today.


Coop




I decided to buy Cauliflower since is it on 1/2 price today. Look closely at the price tag and you will see the number 92 beside it.


I then need to weigh the item myself and press 92 on this weighing machine to generate the price! Yes - I can technically cheat and put in another cauliflower in the bag.. but I am an honest person :)


Dairy Section


Milk and milk and more milk


Jem told me that this is CONDENSED MILK! HOW CUTE!!!!!!!! Anyone want me to buy this back?!?!


RABBIT meat anyone?!?!


Ooo - being the cheapo that we are (see post on letterbox), Coop have a wrapping paper dispenser... for FREE!


Chocolate heaven... and there are about 5 more displays! I am also taking order for chocolates.... let me know your preferred flavour!

No comments:

Post a Comment