Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Future Home

9 December - SUNNY (But I am not running cos I ran in my dream last night - think i did a good 10km!)

We paid Albert (current occupant of future home and future neighbour) a visit last night bearing bribe of curry chicken and baguatte in exchange for the privilege to take photos and measurements.

Overwhelmed with gratitude, Albert gave us the key to the apartment that he is currently occupying BEFORE we even sign the contract! So I went over this afternoon (when he is out teaching) and took measurements to my heart content...

I have mentally decorated the place and started making a long list of furnitures to buy at IKEA!

Huge bedroom that will only house 1 BED...



The Palace and the Throne













Centre of Culinary Delight....









Laundry Room - Hopefully I don't need to pay to use it!





Maybe 2 bar stools would be perfect here...



My workplace / hall / guest room



Future wardrobe (in the hall)...







Room with a view..





Future Letterbox (at least I do not need to test out my keys!)
FYI: Pas de publicite SVP = NO JUNK MAIL PLEASE

No comments:

Post a Comment