Tuesday, December 8, 2009

La Boite A The (I have no idea what this means)

8 December - SUNNY....

I found a substitute (somewhat) to my Ya Kun kopitiam cravings. It's a lovely tea cafe call La Boite A The (something something tea).

- Instead of the smell of toasted bread & half boiled eggs, I get the smell of aromatherapy.

- Instead of 6 variations of Kopi and Teh (hot, cold, c, o, kao, siu tai), I have a choice of over 100 varieties of tea from around the world!

- Instead of slurping my half boiled egg with LIGHT soya sauce (that is how M'sian likes them), I get to eat my teeny weeny cookie that comes free with my tea

- Instead of listening to aunties gossip and talking about the latest scandal of the Mediacorp stars, I get to listen to some new age oriental jazz

- Instead of being able to read the Straits Times, I get to surf the net for free to update my blogs and farm









Damn I miss Ya Kun... Set A - change to Teh Ping please...

No comments:

Post a Comment