Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Morges = Boon Lay?!?

1 December - Cloudy - 6 Degree Celcius

I decided to go for a walk today to explore my surroundings. After about 45 minutes, I realised that Morges will be as exciting as Boon Lay on any given day and nothing more. But we love the quiet lifestyle here.

I decided to do a supermarket tour starting from Migros and work my way to Denner to Ly Thanh (Vietnamese Supermarket) and finally Coop to buy ingredients for dinner. Fish was on offer today so that is what we bought alongside yummylicious-venetta-like-ice-cream...

Everyone here brings their own shopping trolley which is kinda cool for the environment (a bit aunti-esque for me though) - I have my own groceries bag which is a farewell gift from Jem's colleague. It has become a habit of carrying it everywhere for emergency purchases!


This is what ALL THE AUNTIES bring along for their weekly shopping.

Jeremy has basketball at 8pm so it early dinner for us tonight :)

Menu:
- Steamed Fish
- Aubergine Sambal
- Seaweed & Chinese Cabbage Eggdrop soup
- RICE RICE RICE RICE!





This is as exciting as my life is gonna get.. hence I blog about what we eat! So stop complaining about the food photos :)

I will go to the farmers market tomorrow and take some photos to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment