Thursday, December 3, 2009

Rubber Ducky

2 December - 1 degree celcius - Partly Sunny

Jem took an MC today... cos he twisted his ankle.. cos he has the ankle of a 80-year old war veteran who played basketball on Tuesday :) (weak) hahaha

So he decided to just tag along doing what I do every day.. and I decided that he is taking up too much space and wants him out of the house. So we compromised and walked (while he limped) to the farmers' market and do the usual grocery shopping for lunch and dinner.


Farmers' Market takes place every Wednesday and Saturday - but it ain't Pasar Malam is it?!?!


He decided to walk beside someone his own speed...


Mr "I-can-still-play-basketball" NOT!

After lunch, I decided to go for a run (I really just need to get out and get some fresh air and space) so I walk / run along the lake and it was gorgeous. I have not run for months and I think manage to ralk (run + walk) about 3.5km. Jem decided that he will come out and take photos of... DUCKS!






There are about 10 more shots of DUCKS... but it might render this post - BORING!

Dinner consist of Squid Ink Marinara Pasta and it was yummy if I say so myself... but it ain't claypot chicken rice with lap cheong and Salted Fish is it?!?! sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment